Freedom Not Fear 2008/Helsinki
From Freiheit statt Angst!
Please contact: Electronic Frontier Finland, http://www.effi.org/
- Coordinator: Leena Romppainen, , +358 40 590 3031
- Media relations officer:
- Type of event: discussion
- Place: Kaapelitehdas (Kela + Watti meeting rooms), Helsinki
- Time: 2pm-5pm (14-17)
Details: Event page in Finnish In short, discussing current FNF-related topics in Finland:
- Tapani Tarvainen, Effi: FNF, EU Telecoms-Package
- Taru Björkman, Library Association: Internet censorship in libraries
- Päivikki Karhula, Library of Parliament: Citizen rights and activism in ubique society Paratiisi vai panoptikon (Finnish only)
- Jyri Luostarinen, Effi: Electronic voting (Trial in Finland in communal election)
Call for action, Press releases:
Press conference: ...
Media sharing: (Twitter, YouTube, Flickr..
For a overview about all upcoming nationwide actions and their corresponding contacts, please see: International actions overview
If you want to participate in the action day with your organization, please contact the national contact listed there and add yourself! Per country, one organization, one coordinating officer and one press relations officer should be named.
You can use this wiki for the organization of your local actions. No registration is necessary and no IP-Adresses are saved.
International Call for Action: Freedom_Not_Fear_2008/Call_for_action. Please translate this to your language and save it under Freedom_Not_Fear_2008/CITY_cc/Call_for_action. (replace "cc" with your two-digit country code)
The idea and concept: