Freedom Not Fear 2012/Walk-of-protest
Aus Freiheit statt Angst!
Walk of protest at FNF12
Starting: 11:00 (11am)
Ending: 13:00 (1pm)
- walk of protest not obligatory, just one of several points within the days of sessions/barcamp
- shorter distance than in 2011
- --> decision: protesting only in eu-quarter or in the city of Brussels
- starting in the near of mundo would be very helpful
- registration of protest has to be sent to every concerned mayor of brussels three weeks in advance!
Decisions to be made
saturday noon: 11:00 to 13:00 (I applied for this time slot)
a) short distance - only european quarter
b) short distance - only town/city of brussels
c) short distance - Namur - Justice Palace - Albertin - Grasmarkt - Albertin - Namur
Proposals for walk of protest in the city
"Spotlight demonstrations" at different points - using the public transportation to stand up at very different places, for example:
- in front of parliament
- in front of commission
- in the city of Brussels
- in front of the Atomium
We could travel as a group with public transportation from point to point and have some fun on our way ...