From Freiheit statt Angst!
- Statewatch Observatory: EU-US PNR Agreement
- European Union Delegation to the USA - Passenger Name Records
- EPIC: EU-US Airline Passenger Data Disclosure
 Official EU-Documents
- [2011-05-20] CoE 10453/11 - Draft Agreement between the United States of America and the European Union on the use and transfer of Passenger Name Record data to the United States Department of Homeland Security
- [2010-05-05] European Parliament resolution of 5 May 2010 on the launch of negotiations for Passenger Name Record (PNR) agreements with the United States, Australia and Canada
- [2010-11-11] European Parliament resolution of 11 November 2010 on the global approach to transfers of passenger name record (PNR) data to third countries, and on the recommendations from the Commission to the Council to authorise the opening of negotiations between the European Union and Australia, Canada and the United States
- [2011-01-19] Article 29 Working Party Letter to EC on EU PNR agreements with the US, Canada and Australia – new negotiations
- [2011-05-27] Hasbrouck, E. (2011): Analysis of the draft US-EU agreement on PNR for the Identity Project / PapersPlease.org.
 Academic Papers
- de Hert, P./Bellanova, R. (2011): Transatlantic Cooperation on Traveler's Date Processing - From Sorting Countries to Sorting Individuals.
- FAQ about PNR data transfers to the USA (PDF, English)
- FAQ about PNR data transfers to the USA (.odt source, English)